Saturday 24 October 2009

OCTOBER DEEP HOUSE SESSION 01



Into this mix I have put my love to deephouse music and techno music. This is the first part and you won't hear any of techno here but yes you will hear some real quality deep tunes.
Music is playing quite a big part in my life.
I have put this mix together after almost 6 months since my last work (move deep) which I made in June 09. It represents my mood at the moment, also, the artists, the tracks and record labels I have been digging, listening and partying with most of the summer time, and thereafter when summer season is gone and winter its on its way I have made this just to remember warm and sunny moments, great parties with great people and beautiful music.
First part of the mix is slower some beautifull trakcs from Moscow based Anton Zap, Jus-Ed with his Underground Quality imprint that has almost made a house revolution in the past few years. Then we have got QU, John Roberts (sorry for a mixing here) Mr Sprinkles., representing mule! GREAT ARTIST. And things starting to kick off with NYork producers - Levons track - woman is a devil! The track that brought him huge success. I also tried to show more of his talent further in the mix with track "games dub" and remix for Mike Dehnert - umalaut 2nd version. This guy has definitelly got power to shake peoples asses with his dubby housy techno bomb tunes.
There was more material prepared for this session , but after the theo parish and reggie dokes - black thoughs I thought that I will definitely spoil things if I continue after thease two tracks and I decided to release record button and keep it this way!

I hope you will enjoy it!



Arturas - october mix part 12009-10-14 by robotmusic

full trackslist:

anton zap - spain [uzuri]
seth troxler - love never sleeps [wagon repair]
jus-ed - get it off my chest [uq]
slowhouse - untitled [slowhouse]
dj qu & david s - nite ride [strenght music]
john roberts - hesitate [dial]
dj sprinkles - house music is controllable desire you can own [mule]
levon vincent - woman is a devil [deconstuct]
dj sneak - bongosonic [magnetic]
brothers vibe - take me to the raw [sushitech]
two armadillos - jaz falutin [tsuba]
shatrax - restless nights [shatrax]
wax - 20002B [wax]
levon vincent - games dub [novel sound]
mike dehnert - Umlaut 2 (Levon Vincent NY Basement Mix) [clone basement serries]
theo parrish - anansies dances (sound signature]
reggie dokes - black thoughts [prime numbers]


****

No comments:

Post a Comment